What we expect from you:
- Solid understanding of C# or C++
- Shipped multiple titles starting from prototype stage (on Console, PC, or Mobile)
- Strong experience in a gameplay engineering role, expert architect in gameplay systems, including controls, abilities, AI, RPG, multiplayers, online, and network systems
- Professional proficiency with multiple game engines, or proven ability to pick-up new ones
- Ability to write clean, simple, well-documented code from design requirements
- Proven track record of working independently and collaboratively in a dynamic team setting
In additional, it is nice that you also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience in Android / iOS Mobile application development
- Up-to-date knowledge on the latest mobile gaming trends
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical team members
- Experience working in Agile, Kanban, or similar project management methodologies
You recognize yourself in this description? Then you are ready to join Loopsin, click to apply!
Loopsin is an equal opportunity employer where hiring is strictly based on the individual's qualifications for the position. This policy is applied without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnic origin, age, disability, marital status or any other category protected by law.